Our corporate responsibility strategy can be summarised as follows:
Clients and investments
- maintain and develop the relationships we have with our clients, treat them fairly and continue to meet their needs
- consider corporate responsibility and governance issues in the companies in which we invest on behalf of our clients
- motivate and reward appropriately, encouraging their continuous development
- engage in the communities in which we live and work
- manage our environmental impact and reduce our carbon footprint by the efficient use of resources
Full details can be found in our annual corporate responsibility report.
We are pleased that our efforts in addressing social, environmental and ethical challenges continue to be recognised by the FTSE4Good policy committee, and that the company remains a constituent of the FTSE4Good Index Series. Our reporting is highly regarded with our 2014 report winning the 2014 Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) Excellence in Governance award for the best sustainability and stakeholder disclosure in the report and accounts of a FTSE 250 company.